We are looking for staff members that are helpful, compassionate, and committed to improving the lives of others. We offer person-centered approved services, individualized care, and direct support essential to helping adults with developmental disabilities.
To become one of our Direct Care Staff Professionals, you must meet the following (minimum) requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must at least be a high school diploma holder or an equivalent GED from an accredited high school
- You must secure certifications for CPR, First Aid, HIV/AIDS
- You must pass a local law enforcement check, including a Level II background screening
- You must obtain the Zero Tolerance and Core Competency certifications
- You must be able to work flexible hours (between 7 am – 4:30 pm)
- You must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record, and any insurance
- You must possess the ability to demonstrate positive client interaction skills
If you can meet our requirements, consider sending us your credentials online. To start, please fill out our online career application form below.